Some Android cell phones can have problems receiving notifications when the SoyMomo application is closed. This is due to the battery saving settings, included by some telephone manufacturers, not allowing the SoyMomo to start up again when your phone receives a notification.
Important: The steps to resolve this problem can vary according to the cell phone model. If you don’t find the exact solution, write to us at email@example.com to help you.
- Turn off the battery optimizations for SoyMomo. Open settings, then applications, pressing the icon with the three dots in the upper right, then special access and optimize battery use. On this screen, click on the menu that says “applications not optimized”, change to “all applications”, look for SoyMomo and disable the battery optimization.
- Exclude SoyMomo of the phone’s battery optimizations. Open settings, then device care, battery, pressing the icon with three dots on the upper left, then settings and deactivate optimize settings.
To allow your SoyMomo to keep working, even though your screen is turned off. Enter settings, then applications, applications and look for SoyMomo:
- Enter the notifications manager and verify that allow notifications is activated. Then enter notifications, press notifications in the lock screen and select show.
- Enter the consumption of energy details, the press home applications and activate manage automatically.
- Enable the automatic start for SoyMomo. Enter to settings, then energy and finally background applications. Make sure to enable the switch of automatic start next to SoyMomo.
- Enable the automatic start for SoyMomo. Enter settings, then security, permissions, and finally automatic start. Make sure SoyMomo is activated.
- Make sure that SoyMomo is on the list of applications with automatic start. Enter to settings, then applications, click on the gears icon and finally automatic start of applications. Look for SoyMomo on the list and make sure the automatic start switch is activated.
ANDROID MARSHMALLOW (6.0) OR ABOVE
If you tried the previous options and you still do not receive notifications, make sure that SoyMomo is not optimized for Doze (battery saving). On most cell phones, this feature is found in settings, then battery, and finally battery optimization. Make sure that SoyMomo is on the list of apps not optimized.