A SoyMomo Watch can be monitored (linked) to up to 10 different people, the administrator is the only one who can accept new users, by doing the following:
1. The user the wishes to link the watch, should add the SoyMomo watch in their application as it is indicated in the following link.
2. In the application of the administrator, go to the main screen, press the settings button in the SoyMomo box, if you already have various watched, you should swipe until your respective watch appears.
3. When there is a pending request, a red dot will appear on the settings button.
4. Scroll down, and you will see the “Pending Requests” option.
5. You will see the list of pending users to authorize, accept or reject the request, when rejecting, the name will disappear, when accepting, the users will move to the list of linked users and the following will be shown:
6. The user(s) already have permission to see and interact with the SoyMomo watch settings, remember that at any moment, you can eliminate the users from the list by pressing the X that appears on the side of each name.